Friday, April 13, 2007

The Girls










Of course I have to add some pictures of our little dogs, Ginger and Mya. Johnny has been taking care of them since I've moved to Denver. The only complaint I have is that he's been feeding them a little more then necessary :) They will like Denver because we have tons of parks and dog parks in the city. If you know us well you know that Ginger and Mya are our favorite little creatures. They are fun, full of energy, and pretty sneaky. John told me the other day that it was raining in Fairfield and Mya would not use her normal outdoor restroom. He took her out and drug her around the yard and she just wouldn't go. So he finally came back inside and that sneaky little brat went in the bathroom while John was eating dinner. Then while he went to clean it up she snuck on the couch and started eating the food off his plate. I can just picture these events taking place and it makes me laugh. She is so cute and when she is bad it's hard not to laugh. These are some pictures that John sent me which include the most terrible afghan straight from the 70s. This afghan will have to stay in Ohio. We don't allow the 70s here in the CO.

No comments:

Search This Blog