Tuesday, May 15, 2007

4 Days and Rain



We were at Target last night and suddenly the clouds burst! It rained this much in less then 1/2 hour. We got a new camera as a 5 day early wedding present, and I plan on having more pictures to post. It's all getting so exciting. My Mom and I have everything pretty much under control. I work today and tomorrow and I have lots to do on Thursday. I had a dream that my dress fit perfectly, which will hopefully become a dream come true (I can't turn down ice-cream).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear John & Bethany:

Bob sent me your Blog address and I love the area where you live.

Anyway, as your big day is coming up soon, I wanted to wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. To make the comittment to be together forever takes courage and a dedication that is manifested only by God's presence.

May your love for each other overcome all obstacles in life and may you take on a journey in life that will be filled with joy and the everlasting presence of God's mercy and grace.

I will be praying for both of you and I would have loved to be with you.

From the cornfields of sunny Ohio,
PAX, Manfred

Search This Blog