Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grammy's New House











Grammy closes on her new townhouse tomorrow! We are excited, but no one is more excited then Ian. Grammy will be five minutes away - Mommy Simpson is also very excited to have her wonderful Mom so close. She has been such a HUGE support since Ian was born, and I couldn't do it without her.
We've had a hard year, but having our new little guy helps. My heart still aches missing my Dad. I wish he could be here, could hold Ian, teach him about birds and many other things. My Dad was my calm, my reason, my support and my friend. I miss him every day - I'm just thankful that he was my Dad.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I want to say something, but I just don't have the words. I'm so sorry for you but so happy for you that you have Ian now. He'll meet him one day. Until then you'll just have to show him lots of pictures and tell him lots of stories.

Joey and Lacey said...

We are so happy to see that your momma will be close by to share in watching little Ian grow up! Grandparents are the best!!!

Search This Blog