Monday, January 21, 2008

For my MOTHER




Story - I have been known to be a little bit messy. I know, shocking. I like to dig through piles of clothes on the floor. Another thing I have been known to do is horde water glasses. Right now I have three sitting beside me. Thankfully I only drink water. So now I live in a big girl house, with another person. I don't have my own bedroom anymore, which I'm very happy about, except that my sweet husband isn't so thrilled about clothes being all over the floor. So I have this amazing closet. I pretended like it was my own bedroom, and you couldn't really see the floor. No one was supposed to open the door to the closet. John has Man by-laws when it comes to his bathroom, and I have woMAN by-laws for the closet. Unfortunately my Mom isn't one to follow rules, and alas, she opened the door to the closet and I heard her say, "It looks like her bedroom!" So yesterday I did what I haven't done since we moved in - I cleaned my closet.

2 comments:

Rhoda Blough said...

I am so pleased; it looks great!!

I LOVE YOU! MOM

Anonymous said...

Odds are it will be her bedroom again in one week.

Search This Blog