Saturday, August 29, 2009

Around the house..

This guy has set up his home on our back porch, right outside the door. He/she only comes out at night. I don't really mind spiders, and like the work they do to bugs, so he stays. I think we could stick Mya to its web and she'd be dinner.



Ian was gardening for us one day.



These pictures will be boring to most people, but we have some beautiful zinnias this year.





These are our mystery flowers. My Mom thinks they're dahlias, but I'm not so sure. We bought them at Costco, planted them, and threw away the packages they came in.






Heather sent us some pictures, and this is our brother-in-law, Sam, and his gorgeous zinnias. You can see the amazing garden in the background. We're envious. They also have many chickens and the best tasting eggs I've ever eaten.

1 comment:

Joey and Lacey said...

I think I agree with your Mom on type of flower that is. Beautiful. Now that spider is another story all together. Ick!!! Cute little gardener you have there!!!

Search This Blog