Monday, October 19, 2009

strawberry swing...



We took advantage of the 80 degree weather and put up the swing we bought Ian for his birthday. He hasn't been in a swing that many times (does that make us bad?) and he loved it. We also got the flower beds cleaned out, the sprinklers blown out, and our car and garage organized. All this after church. The countdown to Ian's first birthday has begun - with 17 days left until he's one. I can't believe it. It's hard for me to remember what I was feeling and doing this time last year. I know I was anticipating his arrival, and tired, and scared, and excited. I was also prepared for him to go over his due date (he came early by 5 days). I remember making all my Dr's appointments through the 40th week and just hoping I wouldn't have to go to the last one or two. Thankfully Ian responded to his eviction notice. Every day and in every way I'm thankful for him. Joy surrounds him and he's just wonderful. Every night I pray "God please keep Ian safe as he sleeps. Thank you for the blessing he is to our lives, please let him bless everyone he meets. Amen."

1 comment:

Joey and Lacey said...

Push him higher!!!!!

Levi says that's not as high as I can go!!

Search This Blog