Sunday, October 19, 2008

Do I really need another child?


Here's John's new dinosaur, glow in the dark, PJs. I've never laughed so hard in all my life.

Little Lola decided that the stroller would be the best place for a nap one evening. Last night she was sleeping in a laundry basket, but we didn't get a picture of that one. I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. Baby Simpson's head is down. I give him his eviction notice tomorrow, and he gets three days! We'll see how it works. My Dr. said she thinks he'll be around 7 or 8 pounds, which is what I was expecting (and hoping for). As far as supplies go, we're ready for his arrival, mentally and emotionally is another story. We just don't know what to expect - but we're so excited, and we have a high level of common sense, so I know we'll be fine. Grandma and Me Maw will be getting phone calls, of that they can be sure.

3 comments:

erin said...

Ahh!!! I can't believe BabyBoy is coming so soon! I'll be praying for you all and I can't wait to hear the big news that he's here!

Love,
Erin

Joey and Lacey said...

I cannot believe that John let you take his picture!! How funny! I think Joey might need a set of those PJs with trycycles on them!!!
We are so excited for y'all and cannot wait to hear when baby Simpson gets introduced to the world. We think about y'all all the time. After baby gets born & you get settled... Joey and I would like to come by... Let John know I'll bring a jug of sweet tea!

Sara said...

Did he get beat up for that?

I tagged you on my blog. See it for details.

Search This Blog