Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged...


Here's the 37 weeks picture. Soon and very soon....

I've been tagged by Sara. Here are 7 of my quirks -
1. Cereal is my favorite food. My favorites are Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles. I eat something healthy for breakfast, but I choose one of these for after dinner. I would rather have cereal then a hot breakfast.

2. This might not be that quirky, but I always put things on the right leg first - pants, socks, shoes. Maybe that's normal, I don't know.

3. I get really excited about savings at grocery stores. I've already checked out the ads today. I love coupons. We shop at two stores, and we're adding a third b/c they are so close. It brings joy to my heart.

4. I hoard drinking glasses like the little girl in the movie Signs.

5. I can't stand the breathing sound people make when they're cleaning their glasses. It's the worst sound in the world.

6. I can’t sit through a movie. They always take too long. It takes a really good movie to keep me interested the whole time.

7. I think my feet get colder when I have socks on.

I'm tagging a few of you, so list your quirks -
Erin
Brooke
Lacey

2 comments:

Sara said...

I giggled outloud at your "breathing sound people make when they're cleaning their glasses" quirk. That's hilarious.

Joey and Lacey said...

I did it! I listed my quirks --- thanks - I got a kick out of reading yours & discovering mine. :)

On another note - can you tell me how to make my blogs wider? - I see yours take up my whole screen, but mine is very narrow.

Thanks girl - soon - very soon!!! yay!!

Search This Blog